Thursday, October 8, 2009



As my mother-in-law would say, "Well if I ever did!" Apparently the planets are in alignment today. Try this at home and see if you can get it to work.
Each nine weeks 3 students are selected for Good Citizenship. Representing our class is: Julia Counts, Will Almon, and Gracie Russell. I know they will represent us well. Each child should continue good behavior and they will have a chance to receive this award at the end of the next nine weeks.
We have a bug of some type that has hit our room. We are averaging from 3 to 5 students out each day. Blake Sherrill is in the hospital. We will make him cards today and I will visit him this afternoon.
We are coming along nicely with multiplication. I think most students have an understanding of what multiplication is. We will proceed next week with activities that will help us to begin the multiplication fact memorization process. I would love to have 100 % of my class learn the facts this year. It makes math soooooo much easier to have those facts memorized like the back of your hand.
Hope to see you all at the ballgame tonight. I hope the rain holds off!! GO TROJANS!! We have 100% spirit today. I wonder if we will win back the Trojan Flag??:)
M. Powell

No comments: