Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!!

My students have gone to the library. We have some students racking up those AR points. About 4 students are approaching the 20 mark. Remember 100 or more will be recognized on Awards Day.

Boy, there is a terrible lightning storm going on. I feel my fingers tingle. I will be out tomorrow for a VERY minor medical procedure. We will have all the regular tests. Miss LaBlanc will be my substitute. She is very young and VERY pretty.

If you are reading this remember to send your child in red and black to school tomorrow. We are still trying to take the Spirit Flag away from Mrs. Hagle. She has gotten it every week so far. The cheerleader still comes out in her.

The crystals will come home today. Remember to send your field trip money by Monday.
We can't be late this time only.

Mrs. Powell

No comments: